Christmas is coming and before you know it, the Secret Santa sack will appear in the staff room and you'll be asked to pick a name out of a hat. Be prepared ahead of time with these twelve gift ideas for your colleagues and co-workers.
Funny gift ideas for him
- Colour Me Shave - Coloured shaving foam that also promises a smooth and fragrant shave.
- A comedy tape dispenser - The tastefully named "Butt Station" sticky tape dispenser is toilet humour at its most literal and most useful!
- Moustache Mug - Just when you thought Movember was over...
Funny gift ideas for her
- Happy Pills - One you can make yourself. All you need is a jar, a printer or good handwriting and a lot of sweets. All she needs is a good sense of humour so choose your victim wisely!
- Cloud Umbrella - She won't care what the weatherman says... because when she looks up she sees blue skies.
- I Met and Liked Notebook - Of course, the "Bosses I Met and Liked" was the one that caught our eye but any of these could apply...
Useful gift ideas for him
- Ninjabread Men Cutters - Get him baking more cookies for the office with these kung-fu fighting gingerbread ninja cutters.
- Fishbowl Desk Tidy - If your office is a pet-friendly environment give the man with the perpetually messy desk a golden (fish) reason to keep it tidy.
- Smartphone-friendly gloves - No Smartphone addicted men should be without these gloves that you can use on phone and tablet screens.
Useful gift ideas for her
- Customised Luggage Tag - Get a little creative and make a personalised luggage tag for a co-worker who loves to travel.
- Mug Warmer - For the woman who never sits still long enough to finish her cup of coffee while it's still warm.
- Spa in a jar - Another DIY gift that will be loved by the recipient. Pick out sweet-smelling soaps, lotions and creams for your colleague to pamper herself with.