For security reasons, all Findmyshift iCal feed URLs expire after 2 years. If you're seeing a message about an expired iCal feed in your calendar, that means your feed's URL has expired, and you will need to re-subscribe. To re-subscribe, first remove the old/expired feed from your calendar.
To remove the old/expired feed on an iOS device:
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone and scroll down to "Accounts and Passwords".
2. Tap it and select "Subscribed Calendars" under "Accounts".
3. Select the Findmyshift calendar, scroll down, and select "Delete Account".
To remove the old/expired feed from your Google Calendar:
1. Navigate to Google Calendar.
2. In the sidebar, click the down arrow beside "My calendars". Click the "Options" icon next to the Findmyshift calendar (3 stacked dots beside the calendar name; only appears if you hover over the calendar name).
3. On the settings page, go to the bottom and click the "UNSUBCRIBE" link.
After removing the old/expired feed, you can subscribe to the new feed by following the instructions provided through the "Feeds" link at the bottom of the Findmyshift website. If you can't see the "Feeds" link you may need to expand the footer bar by clicking the three grey dots at the bottom of the page. Please note that your new feed's URL will be different to your old/expired feed's URL.
If you are unable to subscribe to your new feed by clicking on it's URL, copy the feed's URL and add that to your calendar application manually. Instructions for subscribing to an iCal feed URL will vary between devices, so please get in touch if you have any trouble.
Was this information helpful? 80% 20% - 5 votes