Track employee hours, down to the minute.
Using a time clock is the simplest way to track and store the hours your employees are actually working. With this data you're able to generate accurate payroll data and pay your employees with confidence. Our time clock can also help operationally, by warning you when employees are late or don't show up for their scheduled shifts.
With their permission, Findmyshift can record the location that your employees clock in and out, so you can be confident that your team are where they are supposed to be.
Reports and analytics
The actual hours recorded by the time clock can be used throughout our reports to visualize historical trends, forecast future labor costs and even generate payroll.
Web and mobile
Depending on your configuration, your team can clock in and out through our mobile app, our website, or through a dedicated time clock station set up by a manager.
Simple to set up, simple to use.
To set up your time clock station, all you need to do is upload your employee list, save your account, open the time clock station and activate it with your password. Once activated, your employees can clock in and out using their password, PIN or by scanning a QR code using the Findmyshift mobile app.
What's the catch?
There's no catch, no tricks and no surprises. Our time clock software is completely free to use, for as long as you need it, no matter how big or small your organization is.
Frequently asked questions
- How do my employees clock in and out?Employees can clock in/out using our web-based time clock station, or (if you allow it) the Findmyshift mobile app. When clocking in with the time clock station, employees can use a password, a PIN or scan a QR code with the Findmyshift mobile app.
- Can my employees clock in and out using the app?Yes! If you choose to allow it, your employees can clock in using the Findmyshift mobile app. To ensure they are on-site, you can set up IP address restrictions, and/or record their location reported by their mobile device.
- How do I download the clock times that are recorded?The clock times that are recorded are available to view and download at any time via "Reports" > "Time clock". This report will also show you the employee locations (if requested) and photographs (if enabled).
- How do I stop my employees from clocking in from home?The most effective way to stop your employees from clocking in at home is by using a time clock station on-site, and not allowing the use of the mobile app to clock in/out. If you'd like to allow your employees to clock in/out via the app then you can set up IP address restrictions, and/or record their location reported by their mobile device.
- How do I prevent 'buddy clocking'?'Buddy clocking' can be prevented by taking a photograph of the employee when they clock in and out. Photographing employees when they clock in and out is optional and can be configure via "Settings" > "Time clock".
Start tracking your employee's hours.
No credit card required, nothing to download, no mailing lists and no surprises.